Red Wolf Wellness welcomes back faculty & staff to the HPESS Fitness Center. Hours will be 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 10-6 on Friday. Participants will receive a facility tour with a wellness staff member to go over new procedures and equipment layouts. Please follow the procedures and guidelines:
HPESS Facility Procedures and Guidelines
- The weight room 106 and cardio/machine weight room 109 will be open for use by Faculty & Staff ONLY at this time.
- Open Gym Hours starting on 8/12: Monday - Thursday 10 am – 6:30 pm. and Friday 10 am – 6 pm. Extended Hours and Group Fitness Classes will resume at a later date.
- Faculty & Staff will be asked to provide their A-State ID upon checking in at the customer service desk located in room 106.
- Participants will receive a facility tour with a wellness staff member to go over new procedures and equipment layouts.
- The ADH Covid-19 screening must be completed on entry for all staff and participants. The screening questions will be asked by a paper questionnaire that members must sign before allowing entrance (all questionnaire forms will be provided on a daily basis to Human Resources).
- If an individual has a temperature greater than 100.4 or answers “yes” to any question, the individual will NOT be permitted to enter and will be asked to immediately report via the online reporting form. In addition, the staff member on duty will notify the medical team immediately.
- Patrons must maintain spacing of 12 feet between each person when exercising.
- Patrons should wear face coverings / mask when not actively exercising AND to / from facility.
- Gym staff will monitor workout areas to ensure members are following the directives set by the Arkansas Department of Health.
- Cardio equipment and gym equipment is marked to indicate availability based on appropriate distancing for gym patrons.
- Gym patrons are expected to wipe down equipment before and after use. Disinfectant spray/wipes will be available, and in proximity for gym patrons. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Locker Rooms and showers will be open and social distancing must be followed. No towel service at this time, patrons can bring their own towels.
- Patrons should bring a personal water bottle. Use of water fountains is not permitted. The touchless water bottle refill station may be used.
- Group games such as basketball, racquetball and ping-pong will not be allowed at this time. No shared equipment, no spotters (unless emergency). Equipment check out will not be provided at this time.
For questions or more information contact Spencer Bradley, Director at email firstname.lastname@example.org or 870.972.3974.
Thank You | Red Wolf Wellness