St. Bernards Mobile Mammography Bus will be on campus November 30th
There are a few spots left if you would like to schedule an appointment for a screening mammogram. To do so, please contact Human Resources at (870) 972-3454.
Criteria for participants to be eligible for a screening mammograms on the mobile unit are as follows:
- St. Bernards will perform annual screening mammograms beginning at age 40
- Have NO symptoms (lumps, masses, or ANY breast problems)
- Have NO personal history of breast cancer
- Have NO breast implants
- Must Have a primary care physician they have seen within the past 18 months who can receive the report
- Must Have been a full year since previous screening mammogram
Early detection of breast cancer does make a difference.
*The Unit will be located near the Student Union on the Heritage Plaza Lawn side on the 30th.*